Electrician Spruce Grove
$200 OFF !
100 Amp Electrical Service Upgrade
New Commercial Clients
No Trip Charge | Same Day Scheduling | First 3 Hours Labor FREE
Central Alberta’s Highest & Most Reviewed Electrician!
You have a budget.
We have a payment plan to match it.
Our experienced teams of commercial electricians will help you save money and downtime with facility maintenance and upgrades.
Our residential clients love what we do for them. More than 350 5 star reviews and growing.
Free Home Electrical Safety Evaluation
We care about home electrical safety. We are one of the only electrician Spruce Grove to offer a full home electrical safety check up.
Our new construction team is excited to help individuals and developers in Spruce Grove with their building projects.
Remodels, Renovations & Additions
Love your home but it needs some TLC? We get it! Call your trusted electrician in Spruce Grove for a no charge quote.
Panel Upgrades & Service Upgrades
We have helped many people with 60 Amp to 100 Amp or 100 Amp to 200 Amp service upgrades.
Recessed Lighting, Chandeliers & LED Lighting Upgrades
Transform your dark and gloomy spaces with modern and bright LED recessed lights. Contact us to see how we can brighten up your home.
Electrical Load Calculations
Imbalances or overloading to your electrical system can cost you. Call us to diagnose and correct possible electrical system imbalance issues.
As a trusted electrician Spruce Grove we firmly believe that every customer deserves to have an amazing customer service experience with their electrian. Not all electrical contractors hold themselves to the same standards. We commonly see these three circumstances affecting customers:
- Customers are either quoted for an outrageous amount for their electrical issue and the pricing is simply not fair.
- Customers are quoted at a rather low cost, but then after the work begins the contractor will send them extra charges and hidden fees, when they knew all along that those items were required.
- Electrical contractors will do the work however they won’t go above and beyond when it comes to making the customer satisfied with their experience.
Our mission is to provide power, through outstanding customer service!
The Biggest Problem We Solve
Customers need fast, trustworthy electrical maintenance at a fair price.
To provide honest and quality electrical services for 1000 clients over a 5 year period.
Hauer Power's Mission
Providing Power Through Outstanding Customer Service
You Deserve Quality Service & Fair Prices
You deserve the absolute best possible service when working with an electrician Spruce Grove! That’s why we believe in providing the best possible price and still provide an outstanding level of customer service.
Our mission is to provide our customers with power, through outstanding customer service. We aren’t satisfied until you are. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. At Hauer Power it’s all about giving YOU the power!
Get A Free Estimate
- Safety is our top priority.
- Honesty and integrity are the keys to building strong relationships with clients and with our team.
- Outstanding Customer Service is our mission.
- Quality Work is essential. Poorly installed electrical is unacceptable.
- No Shortcuts. Take the time to do something right the first time.
- Professionalism. Foul Language, Violence, or otherwise inappropriate behaviours are not tolerated.
- Trust and accountability are required to build a respectful atmosphere.
- A respectful atmosphere is required on any property to work safe and to work efficiently.
- A clean work area helps make a safe work area.
- Inspection Forms for tools, equipment, and vehicles are to be completed on a regular basis.
- Cell Phones to be used as a tool not a distraction.
- Tardiness is unacceptable. Staff are expected to respect their own time, the company’s time, and most importantly our customers time.
- Maintain a positive attitude even when life becomes a battle. Good morale helps everyone work together safely.
- Overdeliver to our customers regarding quality work, and their customer experience.
- Minimize distractions, and safe work will follow.
- Look out for one another on and off the job site.
- If you see something that can be improved upon, speak up.
- Respect everyone’s opinion, diversity in knowledge is vital to success.